AT&T Corp. says it has acquired 32 cellular towers in its efforts to improve wireless service in northeast Wisconsin, including towers in Brown, Door, Sheboygan, Manitowoc and Kewaunee counties. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020