AT&T Corp. says it has acquired 32 cellular towers in its efforts to improve wireless service in northeast Wisconsin, including towers in Brown, Door, Sheboygan, Manitowoc and Kewaunee counties. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021