Dan Maynard twice had a chance to walk away from the company he founded. Instead, he stuck around, once buying it back for $1. Partly because he chose to stick with it, Connecture Inc. today employs more than 400 people, including 186 in Brookfield. Revenue last year totaled about $50 million, up from $30 million in 2011. This year, including a recent acquisition, revenue is projected to top $90 million. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019
- InsideWis: With new director Erickson, UW computing efforts take step forwardSeptember 5, 2019