Dan Maynard twice had a chance to walk away from the company he founded. Instead, he stuck around, once buying it back for $1. Partly because he chose to stick with it, Connecture Inc. today employs more than 400 people, including 186 in Brookfield. Revenue last year totaled about $50 million, up from $30 million in 2011. This year, including a recent acquisition, revenue is projected to top $90 million. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019