Researchers at C5-6 Technologies and the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point are collaborating on technologies that they think can help develop next-generation biofuels and help move beyond the food vs. fuel debate that surrounds corn-based ethanol. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021