Researchers at C5-6 Technologies and the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point are collaborating on technologies that they think can help develop next-generation biofuels and help move beyond the food vs. fuel debate that surrounds corn-based ethanol. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018