Novelos Therapuetics Inc., a publicly traded developer of drugs for the treatment and diagnosis of cancer, has changed its name to Cellectar Biosciences Inc. Cellectar is in the process of moving its headquarters back to Madison from Newton, Mass. The company was founded in Madison in 2003 by University of Wisconsin-Madison professor Jamey Weichert. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019