The Milwaukee Institute will spend $1 million to add two petabytes of computer storage capacity – estimated to be enough to hold all of the information in a stack of phone books stretching from Milwaukee to the moon, the nonprofit group’s chairman said Thursday during a Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018