The Milwaukee Institute will spend $1 million to add two petabytes of computer storage capacity – estimated to be enough to hold all of the information in a stack of phone books stretching from Milwaukee to the moon, the nonprofit group’s chairman said Thursday during a Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019