The Milwaukee Institute will spend $1 million to add two petabytes of computer storage capacity – estimated to be enough to hold all of the information in a stack of phone books stretching from Milwaukee to the moon, the nonprofit group’s chairman said Thursday during a Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021