The Milwaukee Institute will spend $1 million to add two petabytes of computer storage capacity – estimated to be enough to hold all of the information in a stack of phone books stretching from Milwaukee to the moon, the nonprofit group’s chairman said Thursday during a Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020