Milwaukee’s ambition to become a hub of water research and technology — aiming to lure new jobs and investment to the metro region by harnessing its stable of existing water-tech industries — reaches a milestone Thursday: Cutting the ribbon for a seven-story, $22 million, 100,000-square-foot technology and business incubator. Read the full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020