Milwaukee’s ambition to become a hub of water research and technology — aiming to lure new jobs and investment to the metro region by harnessing its stable of existing water-tech industries — reaches a milestone Thursday: Cutting the ribbon for a seven-story, $22 million, 100,000-square-foot technology and business incubator. Read the full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike ConnorApril 10, 2019