The remarkable growth of Wisconsin’s Epic Systems Corp. over the last decade has spawned a whole new industry: Hundreds of consulting firms, paying average salaries well into six figures, have sprung up across the nation to help hospitals and other health care providers install and operate the Verona company’s electronic medical records systems. Nordic Consulting Partners Inc., the biggest Wisconsin-based Epic consulting firm, illustrates the phenomenon. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019