The remarkable growth of Wisconsin’s Epic Systems Corp. over the last decade has spawned a whole new industry: Hundreds of consulting firms, paying average salaries well into six figures, have sprung up across the nation to help hospitals and other health care providers install and operate the Verona company’s electronic medical records systems. Nordic Consulting Partners Inc., the biggest Wisconsin-based Epic consulting firm, illustrates the phenomenon. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike ConnorApril 10, 2019