Exact Sciences Corp., expects to submit its application for a noninvasive, DNA-based test for detecting colon cancer to the Food and Drug Administration in May, said Kevin T. Conroy, president and chief executive officer. The company is ramping up its manufacturing capabilities, “laying the foundation” for insurance coverage of the test, and working to develop the market for it, he added. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019