An entrepreneur from the University of Wisconsin is putting the mobile in mobile Internet. While wireless networks enable devices like smartphones or tablet computers to connect to the Internet from just about anywhere, service is spotty or nonexistent in many cars, trains, planes, buses and other vehicles. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021
- Rural Health Leadership Radio features Jo Anne Preston at Rural WI Health CooperativeSeptember 21, 2021
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2021 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 21, 2021
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- TechCrunch: ‘The bet we’re making now is on founder skills’ instead of productsSeptember 20, 2021