In July 2012, Gauthier Biomedical moved its offices and factory to a $10 million, 80,000-square-foot building in Grafton. The company has invested $8 million in equipment, including more than $4 million in the past two years. It now employs more than 80 people, with plans to hire an additional 25 this year. That growth came by reinvesting profits and without money from outside investors. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis:January 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020
- Navigating choppy waters to do business overseas topic of Feb. 4 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJanuary 16, 2020
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020