In July 2012, Gauthier Biomedical moved its offices and factory to a $10 million, 80,000-square-foot building in Grafton. The company has invested $8 million in equipment, including more than $4 million in the past two years. It now employs more than 80 people, with plans to hire an additional 25 this year. That growth came by reinvesting profits and without money from outside investors. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tina ChangJune 26, 2019
- WisBusiness: Investment overview shows deals getting larger in WisconsinJune 26, 2019
- INvest: Deal Flow Snapshot reveals high Q1 median deal sizeJune 26, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: DJ Steve Aoki on making music with Elon Musk, Dell VP talks data at Summerfest Tech: SlideshowJune 26, 2019
- InsideWis: Keeping up with the Joneses: 5G wireless bill will better connect WisconsinJune 20, 2019