In July 2012, Gauthier Biomedical moved its offices and factory to a $10 million, 80,000-square-foot building in Grafton. The company has invested $8 million in equipment, including more than $4 million in the past two years. It now employs more than 80 people, with plans to hire an additional 25 this year. That growth came by reinvesting profits and without money from outside investors. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021