In July 2012, Gauthier Biomedical moved its offices and factory to a $10 million, 80,000-square-foot building in Grafton. The company has invested $8 million in equipment, including more than $4 million in the past two years. It now employs more than 80 people, with plans to hire an additional 25 this year. That growth came by reinvesting profits and without money from outside investors. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019