The Golden Angels Investors LLC will put money into a new fund being raised by TechStars Chicago, an organization that accelerates young companies from offices in the Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. The network’s investment will be less than $100,000 but it will give the Golden Angels early access for the next four years to the 10 companies TechStars Chicago runs through its three-month-long program each summer, said Tim Keane, the Milwaukee group’s founder and director. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020