The Golden Angels Investors LLC will put money into a new fund being raised by TechStars Chicago, an organization that accelerates young companies from offices in the Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. The network’s investment will be less than $100,000 but it will give the Golden Angels early access for the next four years to the 10 companies TechStars Chicago runs through its three-month-long program each summer, said Tim Keane, the Milwaukee group’s founder and director. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019