Reed Hall, who’s been serving as interim chief executive officer of Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., was named by Gov. Scott Walker as the agency’s new CEO. Along with taking steps to correct the agency’s problems, Hall said he’ll be working with other state agencies as well as local and regional economic development groups to nurture Wisconsin’s businesses, encourage new start-up firms and recruit other companies – particularly from Illinois. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019