Reed Hall, who’s been serving as interim chief executive officer of Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., was named by Gov. Scott Walker as the agency’s new CEO. Along with taking steps to correct the agency’s problems, Hall said he’ll be working with other state agencies as well as local and regional economic development groups to nurture Wisconsin’s businesses, encourage new start-up firms and recruit other companies – particularly from Illinois. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020