Reed Hall, who’s been serving as interim chief executive officer of Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., was named by Gov. Scott Walker as the agency’s new CEO. Along with taking steps to correct the agency’s problems, Hall said he’ll be working with other state agencies as well as local and regional economic development groups to nurture Wisconsin’s businesses, encourage new start-up firms and recruit other companies – particularly from Illinois. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019