Reed Hall, who’s been serving as interim chief executive officer of Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., was named by Gov. Scott Walker as the agency’s new CEO. Along with taking steps to correct the agency’s problems, Hall said he’ll be working with other state agencies as well as local and regional economic development groups to nurture Wisconsin’s businesses, encourage new start-up firms and recruit other companies – particularly from Illinois. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019