The state’s flagship jobs agency said in its yearly report Friday that it helped hundreds of businesses and opened several new international offices in its first full year. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. said in its report that the money it invested affected a total of 218 businesses and 23,759 jobs in the state last fiscal year. WEDC made a total of $56.2 million available to businesses through 170 grants and loans, the report found. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020