The state’s flagship jobs agency said in its yearly report Friday that it helped hundreds of businesses and opened several new international offices in its first full year. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. said in its report that the money it invested affected a total of 218 businesses and 23,759 jobs in the state last fiscal year. WEDC made a total of $56.2 million available to businesses through 170 grants and loans, the report found. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019