A hard-to-pass proposal to use tax dollars to boost private investment in Wisconsin start-up companies could find its way into the next state budget bill, giving it a pathway through the legislative traps that ensnared it last session, a key state senator said Tuesday. Read the full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020