A hard-to-pass proposal to use tax dollars to boost private investment in Wisconsin start-up companies could find its way into the next state budget bill, giving it a pathway through the legislative traps that ensnared it last session, a key state senator said Tuesday. Read the full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019