A venture capital proposal seeking tens of millions in state taxpayer dollars should rule out political conflicts of interest such as the potential conflict raised in a similar, but smaller state program, a group of lawmakers on both sides of the proposal said. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019