A venture capital proposal seeking tens of millions in state taxpayer dollars should rule out political conflicts of interest such as the potential conflict raised in a similar, but smaller state program, a group of lawmakers on both sides of the proposal said. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019