A venture capital proposal seeking tens of millions in state taxpayer dollars should rule out political conflicts of interest such as the potential conflict raised in a similar, but smaller state program, a group of lawmakers on both sides of the proposal said. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018