An angel group that formed in March has invested $500,000 into MCT Inc., a Milwaukee start-up with a sophisticatedtechnology for cutting printed materials. Wisconsin Super Angel Fund was impressed with the company’s technology expertise and the rapid growth of its market, said Tom Schuster, managing general partner for the fund. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019