An angel group that formed in March has invested $500,000 into MCT Inc., a Milwaukee start-up with a sophisticatedtechnology for cutting printed materials. Wisconsin Super Angel Fund was impressed with the company’s technology expertise and the rapid growth of its market, said Tom Schuster, managing general partner for the fund. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019