An angel group that formed in March has invested $500,000 into MCT Inc., a Milwaukee start-up with a sophisticatedtechnology for cutting printed materials. Wisconsin Super Angel Fund was impressed with the company’s technology expertise and the rapid growth of its market, said Tom Schuster, managing general partner for the fund. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020