The Milwaukee Economic Development Corp. will meet this week to discuss a potential $300,000 investment in HarQen Inc., a Milwaukee digital voice technology firm. HarQen presented during the Wisconsin Angel Network Investors’ Track at last week’s Early Stage Symposium. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020