The Milwaukee Economic Development Corp. will meet this week to discuss a potential $300,000 investment in HarQen Inc., a Milwaukee digital voice technology firm. HarQen presented during the Wisconsin Angel Network Investors’ Track at last week’s Early Stage Symposium. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021
- Madison365: Michael Flowers joins Green Bay venture capital firm Equity LeagueJune 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Immigration issues adding to state’s labor shortages, panel saysJune 16, 2021
- From dairy to tech, how immigration policy affects Wisconsin – June 15 webinarJune 16, 2021