“Vital Signs,” is a new effort by the Greater Milwaukee Foundation to assess the area’s social and economic well-being, spark discussion and monitor change. It’s an ambitious project, stacking Milwaukee against 15 other metropolitan areas on more than 80 different criteria. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019
- InsideWis: With new director Erickson, UW computing efforts take step forwardSeptember 5, 2019