“Vital Signs,” is a new effort by the Greater Milwaukee Foundation to assess the area’s social and economic well-being, spark discussion and monitor change. It’s an ambitious project, stacking Milwaukee against 15 other metropolitan areas on more than 80 different criteria. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019