The Milwaukee Institute will provide high-performance computing and storage resources to tenants in the new Global Water Center under the terms of a partnership announced Monday morning. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019
- InsideWis: With new director Erickson, UW computing efforts take step forwardSeptember 5, 2019