With last fall’s opening of the Global Water Center, and the creation of a neighboring business park, more apartments, restaurants and other developments are coming to the Walker’s Point area, south of downtown Milwaukee. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020