After years of development, Engineered Propulsion Systems Inc. of New Richmond will put its upgrade on display when it test flies its new engine in the Mojave Desert this fall, the company said at the EAA AirVenture this week. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018