Investor interest in Orion Energy Systems Inc. had dimmed in recent years. Under new leadership since September, however, Orion has rebounded with higher sales, a new focus on profitability and an acquisition that positions the company for growth. That has reignited interest in Orion’s stock, which hit a two-year high earlier this month. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020