Investor interest in Orion Energy Systems Inc. had dimmed in recent years. Under new leadership since September, however, Orion has rebounded with higher sales, a new focus on profitability and an acquisition that positions the company for growth. That has reignited interest in Orion’s stock, which hit a two-year high earlier this month. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019