Investor interest in Orion Energy Systems Inc. had dimmed in recent years. Under new leadership since September, however, Orion has rebounded with higher sales, a new focus on profitability and an acquisition that positions the company for growth. That has reignited interest in Orion’s stock, which hit a two-year high earlier this month. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021