A start-up company formed by the founder of a Milwaukee-area drug ingredient maker is proposing to build a pharmaceutical research and development facility in Mequon, creating 50 jobs. Major Pharmaceuticals LLC wants to develop a two-story, 79,000-square-foot facility on a 7.7-acre parcel immediately south of Executive Drive and east of Commerce St., according to a filing with the city Plan Commission. That site is in Mequon Business Park, near the northeast corner of Donges Bay and Wauwatosa roads. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019