A former executive from the computer technology field has developed a personal watercraft small enough to fit in a car but powerful enough to satisfy the cravings of adrenaline junkies. Named the Bomboard Urban Jet Ski, it comes in four snap-together pods that weigh a combined 140 pounds. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019