A former executive from the computer technology field has developed a personal watercraft small enough to fit in a car but powerful enough to satisfy the cravings of adrenaline junkies. Named the Bomboard Urban Jet Ski, it comes in four snap-together pods that weigh a combined 140 pounds. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019