The Internet of tomorrow has arrived, and it’s about much more than Facebook, Netflix, Twitter and email, the services we use to connect with one another. This new Internet already has its own acronym, IoT, for “Internet of Things.” And while many of its architects are well-known Silicon Valley companies, longtime Milwaukee industrial stalwart Rockwell Automation Inc. has positioned itself at the heart of the phenomenon, which some consider the next industrial revolution. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021