The Internet of tomorrow has arrived, and it’s about much more than Facebook, Netflix, Twitter and email, the services we use to connect with one another. This new Internet already has its own acronym, IoT, for “Internet of Things.” And while many of its architects are well-known Silicon Valley companies, longtime Milwaukee industrial stalwart Rockwell Automation Inc. has positioned itself at the heart of the phenomenon, which some consider the next industrial revolution. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘smart money’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- MKE Tech Hub: CompTIA 2021 Cyberstate Analysis for WisconsinApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021
- Madison Rotary: Jason Fields’ “We Must Not Accept Complacency”April 14, 2021