Wellintel Inc., a Shorewood company formed less than a year ago, plans to begin selling in spring an inexpensive system that will give homeowners with wells more information than ever before about their water supply. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019