ZBB Energy Corp. will supply 40 EnerStore zinc bromide flow batteries to help an island green resort in the Pacific Ocean rely on renewable power sources. The project is the largest island microgrid power system to date for the Menomonee Falls company that is supplying the U.S. military with battery systems. Other ZBB systems have been installed at Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago and on an island in Korea as part of that country’s smart grid pilot project. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021