ZBB Energy Corp. will supply 40 EnerStore zinc bromide flow batteries to help an island green resort in the Pacific Ocean rely on renewable power sources. The project is the largest island microgrid power system to date for the Menomonee Falls company that is supplying the U.S. military with battery systems. Other ZBB systems have been installed at Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago and on an island in Korea as part of that country’s smart grid pilot project. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018