ZBB Energy Corp. will supply 40 EnerStore zinc bromide flow batteries to help an island green resort in the Pacific Ocean rely on renewable power sources. The project is the largest island microgrid power system to date for the Menomonee Falls company that is supplying the U.S. military with battery systems. Other ZBB systems have been installed at Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago and on an island in Korea as part of that country’s smart grid pilot project. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019