ZBB Energy Corp. will supply 40 EnerStore zinc bromide flow batteries to help an island green resort in the Pacific Ocean rely on renewable power sources. The project is the largest island microgrid power system to date for the Menomonee Falls company that is supplying the U.S. military with battery systems. Other ZBB systems have been installed at Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago and on an island in Korea as part of that country’s smart grid pilot project. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019