In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019