In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019