In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- TechRepublic: Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batteriesFebruary 25, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021