In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- UW-Milwaukee’s Connected Systems Institute topic at Dec. 6 Tech Council event in WauwatosaNovember 21, 2018
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018