In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020