In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020