In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019