In the struggle for sales that is at the heart of every start-up, Alithias Inc. has been helped by a surprising number of much bigger companies. At least seven established companies in Wisconsin have funded beta testing or become early customers of the Milwaukee maker of health care price and quality information software programs. As a result, Alithias has been able to develop its software more quickly, said Ross Bjella, the company’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020