Swallow Solutions LLC, a Madison company that develops products for people with swallowing difficulties, has raised $1 million in a funding round led by Venture Management LLC. Other investors were NEW Capital Fund LP, Wisconsin Investment Partners and wealthy individual investors. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Our virtual ‘offices’ will be open for advice to businesses during March 17 Tech SummitMarch 8, 2021
- From Denmark to DeForest, 55 entries advance in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestMarch 4, 2021
- Charter Communications Launches New Multiyear, Multibillion-Dollar Initiative To Expand Broadband Availability To Over 1 Million New Customer LocationsMarch 4, 2021
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021