Swallow Solutions LLC, a Madison company that develops products for people with swallowing difficulties, has raised $1 million in a funding round led by Venture Management LLC. Other investors were NEW Capital Fund LP, Wisconsin Investment Partners and wealthy individual investors. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019