The AppBrewery is among a growing number of university-led initiatives crafting apps that might not otherwise get made. The group — technically known by the little-used name of UWM Mobile Innovation Lab — is planning to launch its first project in late summer. The Milwaukee County mobile app will feature bus schedules, with real-time GPS tracking of bus locations; county park maps and information; and events at the zoo. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019