Virent Inc. of Madison was selected as a finalist for an energy innovation award that will be presented this week in Washington, D.C. The Madison bioenergy technology developer was one of three firms chosen from a pool of six to be considered for the $125,000 prize being awarded by Securing America’s Future Energy, an advocacy organization. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018