Virent Inc. of Madison was selected as a finalist for an energy innovation award that will be presented this week in Washington, D.C. The Madison bioenergy technology developer was one of three firms chosen from a pool of six to be considered for the $125,000 prize being awarded by Securing America’s Future Energy, an advocacy organization. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis:January 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020
- Navigating choppy waters to do business overseas topic of Feb. 4 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJanuary 16, 2020
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020