Virent Inc. of Madison was selected as a finalist for an energy innovation award that will be presented this week in Washington, D.C. The Madison bioenergy technology developer was one of three firms chosen from a pool of six to be considered for the $125,000 prize being awarded by Securing America’s Future Energy, an advocacy organization. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tina ChangJune 26, 2019
- WisBusiness: Investment overview shows deals getting larger in WisconsinJune 26, 2019
- INvest: Deal Flow Snapshot reveals high Q1 median deal sizeJune 26, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: DJ Steve Aoki on making music with Elon Musk, Dell VP talks data at Summerfest Tech: SlideshowJune 26, 2019
- InsideWis: Keeping up with the Joneses: 5G wireless bill will better connect WisconsinJune 20, 2019