Virent Inc. of Madison was selected as a finalist for an energy innovation award that will be presented this week in Washington, D.C. The Madison bioenergy technology developer was one of three firms chosen from a pool of six to be considered for the $125,000 prize being awarded by Securing America’s Future Energy, an advocacy organization. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019