Virent Inc. of Madison was selected as a finalist for an energy innovation award that will be presented this week in Washington, D.C. The Madison bioenergy technology developer was one of three firms chosen from a pool of six to be considered for the $125,000 prize being awarded by Securing America’s Future Energy, an advocacy organization. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020
- State’s early stage firms raised record dollars in 2019; total deals increased slightlyJune 29, 2020