Madison-based Virent Inc. has been named a semifinalist for a national energy technology award. Securing America’s Future Energy selected Virent and five other companies, saying they “represent the next generation of technologies that are poised to advance American energy security by helping bring an end to U.S. oil dependence.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019