Madison-based Virent Inc. has been named a semifinalist for a national energy technology award. Securing America’s Future Energy selected Virent and five other companies, saying they “represent the next generation of technologies that are poised to advance American energy security by helping bring an end to U.S. oil dependence.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019