Madison-based Virent Inc. has been named a semifinalist for a national energy technology award. Securing America’s Future Energy selected Virent and five other companies, saying they “represent the next generation of technologies that are poised to advance American energy security by helping bring an end to U.S. oil dependence.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019