Madison-based Virent Inc. has been named a semifinalist for a national energy technology award. Securing America’s Future Energy selected Virent and five other companies, saying they “represent the next generation of technologies that are poised to advance American energy security by helping bring an end to U.S. oil dependence.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018