Madison-based Virent Inc. has been named a semifinalist for a national energy technology award. Securing America’s Future Energy selected Virent and five other companies, saying they “represent the next generation of technologies that are poised to advance American energy security by helping bring an end to U.S. oil dependence.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020