StudyBlue Inc., a Madison educational technology company, has raised $9 million in a funding round led by Great Oaks Venture Capital, a New York-based firm. The round brings to $14.7 million the amount of money the company has raised from outside investors, said Becky Splitt, chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019