StudyBlue Inc., a Madison educational technology company, has raised $9 million in a funding round led by Great Oaks Venture Capital, a New York-based firm. The round brings to $14.7 million the amount of money the company has raised from outside investors, said Becky Splitt, chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Dealing with China’ will launch series on trade policy with WisBusiness.comApril 16, 2021
- Guest column: Pandemic effect on tech jobs measured by Cyberstates reportApril 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘OPM’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021