StudyBlue Inc., a Madison educational technology company, has raised $9 million in a funding round led by Great Oaks Venture Capital, a New York-based firm. The round brings to $14.7 million the amount of money the company has raised from outside investors, said Becky Splitt, chief executive officer. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019