Wisconsin is one of the top five states for direct jobs in the medical imaging industry, with an estimated 6,920 people employed in the manufacturing, selling and servicing of computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and other equipment, according to a new study from the Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019