Wisconsin companies exported more than $1 billion worth of products to the Middle East last year, and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. is taking steps to increase that amount. The state commerce agency is organizing a trade venture in January to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. As part of the planning for the venture, WEDC hosted meetings this week with Anne Jafery, a Dubai-based business owner and the Wisconsin trade representative for the Middle East. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019