Wisconsin companies exported more than $1 billion worth of products to the Middle East last year, and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. is taking steps to increase that amount. The state commerce agency is organizing a trade venture in January to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. As part of the planning for the venture, WEDC hosted meetings this week with Anne Jafery, a Dubai-based business owner and the Wisconsin trade representative for the Middle East. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020