Wisconsin companies exported more than $1 billion worth of products to the Middle East last year, and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. is taking steps to increase that amount. The state commerce agency is organizing a trade venture in January to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. As part of the planning for the venture, WEDC hosted meetings this week with Anne Jafery, a Dubai-based business owner and the Wisconsin trade representative for the Middle East. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019