Wisconsin companies exported more than $1 billion worth of products to the Middle East last year, and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. is taking steps to increase that amount. The state commerce agency is organizing a trade venture in January to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. As part of the planning for the venture, WEDC hosted meetings this week with Anne Jafery, a Dubai-based business owner and the Wisconsin trade representative for the Middle East. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019