Wisconsin companies exported more than $1 billion worth of products to the Middle East last year, and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. is taking steps to increase that amount. The state commerce agency is organizing a trade venture in January to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. As part of the planning for the venture, WEDC hosted meetings this week with Anne Jafery, a Dubai-based business owner and the Wisconsin trade representative for the Middle East. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020