Wisconsin companies exported more than $1 billion worth of products to the Middle East last year, and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. is taking steps to increase that amount. The state commerce agency is organizing a trade venture in January to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. As part of the planning for the venture, WEDC hosted meetings this week with Anne Jafery, a Dubai-based business owner and the Wisconsin trade representative for the Middle East. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020