ZBB Energy Corp.. said it has received more orders from Lotte Chemical Co. of South Korea for its batteries and energy storage system technology. The Menomonee Falls firm has been working with Lotte for several years under a partnership, working together on the next generation of the company’s zinc bromide flow battery. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019