ZBB Energy Corp.. said it has received more orders from Lotte Chemical Co. of South Korea for its batteries and energy storage system technology. The Menomonee Falls firm has been working with Lotte for several years under a partnership, working together on the next generation of the company’s zinc bromide flow battery. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- UW-Milwaukee’s Connected Systems Institute topic at Dec. 6 Tech Council event in WauwatosaNovember 21, 2018
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018