Zywave Inc., a software company that employs 366 people in Wauwatosa, has sold its insurance division and the Zywave brand name to Aurora Capital Group, a private equity firm in Los Angeles. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- MKE Tech Hub: CompTIA 2021 Cyberstate Analysis for WisconsinApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021
- Madison Rotary: Jason Fields’ “We Must Not Accept Complacency”April 14, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Eric Oakland and Marita Herkert-Oakland, owners of RelumedApril 13, 2021