The Badger Fund of Funds, which was seeded with $25 million of state dollars, will launch its first venture capital funds in Madison, Oshkosh, Green Bay and Vilas County, according to the Wisconsin Department of Administration. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: WMC survey says more than half reduced staff due to COVID-19July 20, 2021
- Beloit, Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse next stops in venture capital report tourJuly 20, 2021