Cellular Dynamics International Inc. said Monday it has agreed to be acquired by Fujifilm Holdings Corp., Tokyo, for $16.50 a share or about $307 million. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018