Fox Valley Tech has one of five Wisconsin digital fabrication laboratories, known as “fab labs,” that are affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass. The other MIT fab labs in Wisconsin are at Gateway Technical College in Sturtevant, Stoughton High School, the University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie and Three Lakes High School. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019