Fox Valley Tech has one of five Wisconsin digital fabrication laboratories, known as “fab labs,” that are affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass. The other MIT fab labs in Wisconsin are at Gateway Technical College in Sturtevant, Stoughton High School, the University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie and Three Lakes High School. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021