Solomo Technology Inc., a Madison maker of software and sensor devices to connect businesses with customers, has raised $331,000 of a planned $1 million offering, according to a filing with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- UW-Milwaukee’s Connected Systems Institute topic at Dec. 6 Tech Council event in WauwatosaNovember 21, 2018
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018