The pending sale of Madison’s Cellular Dynamics International Inc. should end the company’s nagging financial struggles and could prove to be the moment that stem cell technology came of age, emerging from a blurry vision to a period of concrete medical advances — including the laboratory production of working human organs. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020