Three state-based groups have been chosen by the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority to invest a total of $4 million in venture capital. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WisBusiness: Biz leader urges cooperation to help state’s economy weather COVIDFebruary 26, 2021
- TechRepublic: Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batteriesFebruary 25, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021