Three state-based groups have been chosen by the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority to invest a total of $4 million in venture capital. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: Diverse fund managers ‘change the narrative’ in venture capitalOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: An Epic Health Research Network duo will explain at an upcoming Tech Council event how it is tapping digital health records to better inform clinical expertsOctober 15, 2020
- Epic Health Research Network to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 14, 2020