Two companies — a Wausau patient discharge planning service provider and a Madison biotech company — have raised money from outside investors, according to filings with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018