Click here to read a column by John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph and a former Milwaukee newspaper editor, on Tim Kane of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. Kane spoke at the June 7-8 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020