Click here to read a column by John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph and a former Milwaukee newspaper editor, on Tim Kane of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. Kane spoke at the June 7-8 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020