Doug Cameron, the chief scientific officer for Khosla Ventures, will speak noon Thursday at the Ebling Symposium Center in the UW-Madison Microbial Sciences Center, 1240 Linden Drive. Cameron will speak on “Bioenergy: A vision for the future.” His talk is sponsored by the Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative and the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019