Doug Cameron, the chief scientific officer for Khosla Ventures, will speak noon Thursday at the Ebling Symposium Center in the UW-Madison Microbial Sciences Center, 1240 Linden Drive. Cameron will speak on “Bioenergy: A vision for the future.” His talk is sponsored by the Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative and the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Record early-stage investments in Wisconsin in 2019 ahead of uncertain 2020July 13, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: AI: An end to work as we know itJuly 10, 2020
- WisBusiness: Work will “never look the same again” due to the rapid shift to remote offices and workplaces, according to RedFox AI Founder Nick Myers.July 10, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe reopening of schools good for students, communities and the economyJuly 9, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020