Doug Cameron, the chief scientific officer for Khosla Ventures, will speak noon Thursday at the Ebling Symposium Center in the UW-Madison Microbial Sciences Center, 1240 Linden Drive. Cameron will speak on “Bioenergy: A vision for the future.” His talk is sponsored by the Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative and the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019