Doug Cameron, the chief scientific officer for Khosla Ventures, will speak noon Thursday at the Ebling Symposium Center in the UW-Madison Microbial Sciences Center, 1240 Linden Drive. Cameron will speak on “Bioenergy: A vision for the future.” His talk is sponsored by the Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative and the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021