David Krakauer, a professor at the Santa Fe Institute in New Mexico, will become the director of the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery. He will succeed John Wiley, the former UW-Madison chancellor who was serving in that role on an interim basis. Click here to learn more.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019