David Krakauer, a professor at the Santa Fe Institute in New Mexico, will become the director of the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery. He will succeed John Wiley, the former UW-Madison chancellor who was serving in that role on an interim basis. Click here to learn more.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019