Please watch the latest edition of “WisBusiness: The Show,”’ the twice-a-month Web show covering state business news and issues. This edition features Bill Joos, formerly of Garage Technology Ventures and a keynote speaker at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium. Tom Still’s commentary focuses on alliances that may help Gov.-elect Scott Walker meet his economic growth goals, and our stock report has the highs and lows for mid-November. Click here to see the show, produced by Tweedee Productions.
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021