Please watch the latest edition of “WisBusiness: The Show,”’ the twice-a-month Web show covering state business news and issues. This edition features Bill Joos, formerly of Garage Technology Ventures and a keynote speaker at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium. Tom Still’s commentary focuses on alliances that may help Gov.-elect Scott Walker meet his economic growth goals, and our stock report has the highs and lows for mid-November. Click here to see the show, produced by Tweedee Productions.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021