FatWallet made big news last year when it jumped across the border (a mere five-mile hop) from Rockton, Ill., to Beloit. The move was due — at least in part — to a call from Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, who told Storm she would do just about anything to convince FatWallet to move. Read full WisBusiness.com interview here.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021