Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- InsideWis: TitletownTech illustrates growth of Wisconsin’s innovation economyJune 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: Investors, startup leaders backing $100 million fund of funds proposalJune 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Madison firm wins 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan competitionJune 8, 2021
- It’s a Wrap on the 2021 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference!June 7, 2021
- WisBusiness: A UW-Madison spinoff took home the grand prize of the Wisconsin BPCJune 7, 2021