Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020