Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018