Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WisBusiness: Biz leader urges cooperation to help state’s economy weather COVIDFebruary 26, 2021
- TechRepublic: Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batteriesFebruary 25, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021